*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
View objects up to 200x closer with this high magnification Digital Microscope. Also allows video recording and picture capture to your computer.
This USB Digital Microscope is a fully functional magnification tool that plugs directly into a computer for up to a 200x magnified view of objects. This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high definition, directly on your computer screen. Details like individual strands of hair or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope.
In addition, as you are looking at the magnified objects through this USB Digital Microscope, you can take either 1.3 mega pixel photos, or 1.3 mega pixel AVI video clips for storage and later viewing. All of this is possible due to the user friendly and powerful computer software that comes packaged with each purchase. As an added bonus, this high end Digital Microscope gets its power directly from the USB port, meaning that you never have to worry about batteries.
This USB Digital Microscope is the perfect item for use in the fields of medicine, education, textile, jewelery, or just for plain fun. Available in our warehouse right now, order today and we'll express ship it out tomorrow.
At a Glance...
* Powerful 200x Zoom
* Extremely detailed images
* Dynamic 1.3 megapixel image sensor
* Easy to use software for both professionals and amateurs
* Primary Function: Digital USB Microscope - for viewing and recording via computer
* Imaging sensor: Dual Axis 27X & 100X Microscope Lens
* Max. Resolution: 1.3 Mega Pixel
* Magnification Ratio: 10X to 200X
* Color: 24 RGB
* Focus range: Manual Focus from 10mm to 90mm
* Still image:
- Formats: JPEG
- Resolution: 1280x1024, 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
- Formats: AVI
- Resolution: 1280x1024 (9 FPS), 1280x960 (9 FPS), 640x480 (30 FPS), 352x288 (30 FPS), 320x240 (30 FPS), 176x144 (30 FPS), 160x120 (30 FPS)
* Light Source: 8 White LED Lights
* White balance: Auto
* EV compensation: Auto
* Flicker Freq: 50Hz/60Hz
* PC interface: USB 2.0
* Shutter: 1 sec to 1/1000 sec
* Power supply: 5V DC from USB Port
* Dimensions: 100mm(L) x 33mm(R)
* Software Compatible Systems: Windows XP, Vista (32 bit version only)
* Manufacturer Ref: JDE5U3XKDAW5
* This digital microscope is very easy to use. Even children can have fun using it! Simply install the included software CD on your computer then plug the microscope into any USB port. Place the microscope in its holding stand and place an object of your desire underneath it. The closer you place it the closer your image will appear. Open the software program to view a real-time image of your object and use the rotating dial on the microscope to adjust the focus of your image.
* While capture software is provided, it only includes basic functions and may not work on all operating systems. More advanced software is available on the internet, such as; CAMAPP, MicroCapture, USBscope, and LX-ProScope
* Also makes a great investigative tool for Materials Inspection, Jewels, Textile, and Science Classrooms
Package Contents for CVMH-K102
* Digital Microscope
* Software CD
* Adjustable Stand
* Lens Cap
* User Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
* Can I use this with my Linux, MAC or Windows 7 computer?
The camera itself is a USB 2.0 camera which has drivers all over the internet. So if you are an experienced computer user you can get this product to work with any Operating System.