*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Introducing the latest addition to our exceptional range of touch phones, the M92 Beryllium. This fully unlocked Dual-Sim Dual-Standby world phone comes with full native quad band functionality (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz) to work on any network or carrier of your choice.
Like the element with the same name, our Beryllium is a rarity among its brother and sister phones. It stands out with a huge 3.2 inch crystal clear LCD touch screen and is housed inside a strong, beautiful metal case for everyday use. The simple and elegant interface is easy to use and provides you with the tools and options you need for any occasion. Aside from the standard call functions, the Beryllium offers an abundance of call handling features and PDA software tools to let you stay on top of your work and social life.
Just to name a few:
* Speed Dial: One key shortcut for your best friends and colleagues
* Calendar and To-Do List: Don't forget important dates, manage your workload and plan ahead to get the best result
* MSN Messenger: If Obama isn't answering his home phone, then just hit him up with with an instant message!
* Phonebook with Picture and Ringtone: Add personalized ringtones and photos to your contact list, so you know who is calling without even looking at your phone
* Dual SIM: Keep two active phone numbers inside your super cool Beryllium phone
The Beryllium also offers a full assortment of Bluetooth functions so you can hook it up with your Bluetooth head phone for wireless conversations or music. You can even pair it with your Car DVD System for a safer and easier time while driving.
With every Beryllium phone purchased, you get a 2GB TF Micro SD card for free! Yes, free because we believe it is the icing on the cake. With the free 2GB Micro SD card, you can have loads of your favorite videos and music stored inside your Beryllium phone and watch them on the go (this is why it has a huge 3.2 inch LCD screen). You can also record interesting things happening around you with the built-in digital camera and video recorder. This phone even comes with a range of Java games and applications, including a Melody Composer for you to compose your own song and get ready for the next American Idol!
* Crystal clear 3.2 inch large QVGA LCD touch screen
* Dual Sim and Dual Standby
* Quad band GSM connectivity for global usage
* Digital Camera, Video Camera and Analog TV function
* MP3 and MP4 media players
* WAP and GPRS connection for Internet and Microsoft Messenger Live
* Protective metal case with black chrome finish
NOTE: This GSM product is compatible with the four frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz. It can be used throughout the world.
* Main Function: Unlocked touchscreen quadband mobile phones with dual-SIM functionality
* Additional Functions: Analog TV player, Digital Camera, Image Viewer, Video Recorder, Video Player, Audio Player, Sound Recorder, FM Radio Player, Bluetooth and E-book reader
* GSM Compatibility (Quad Band): Frequencies 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
* Screen: 3.2 inch LCD with 260K colors
* Memory: 2GB TF card included FREE
* Maximum TF Card Size: 8GB
* Colors: Black with chrome finish
* Bluetooth Type: MTK BT DEVICE
* TV Type: Analog
* SIM Card Slots: YES - 2
* SIM Card Modes: Dual SIM open, Only SIM1 open, Only SIM2 open
* Messaging: SMS, MMS, Voice mail server, Broadcast message
* Mobile Internet: Yes - WAP (if supported by your data plan)
* Call options
- Call Waiting, Call Divert, Call Barring, Auto Redial, Speed Dial, IP Dial
* Security Settings: Phone lock, Auto Keypad lock, Change password
* Handwriting Speed: Slow, Medium, Fast
* Languages (10): English, French, Spanish, Portugal, Italian, German, German, Bahasa, Turkey, Persian, Chinese
* Battery Type: Rechargeable 1200 mAh Li-ion battery
* Dimensions (mm): 117 (L) x 66 (W) x 17 (H)
* Digital Still Camera (back only):
- Resolution: 640 x 480, 400 x 240, 240 x 400, 160x120, 80x60
- Image Quality (compression): High, Normal, Low
- Snapshot Options: Digital Zooming, Timer, Continuous Shot, Scene Modes, Color Effects, White Balance
- EV: 8 steps (+4 to -4)
- Formats: JPG
* Video Recorder
- Video Quality: Normal, Low, High
- Video Settings: Effects, White Balance, LED Highlight, Night Mode
- EV: 8 steps (+4 to -4)
- Banding: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Digital Zoom: 3X
- Video Record Format: AVI
* Video Player
- Auto Repeat: ON, OFF
- File Formats: AVI, MP4, 3GP
- Video Player Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Auto Repeat, BT Stereo Output, BT Stereo Headset
* Music Player:
- Functions: Playlist Auto Generate, Repeat, Shuffle, Background Play, BT Stereo Output, BT Stereo Headset, Lyrics Display
- File Formats: MP3, WAV
* Image Viewer
- File Formats: BMP, GIF, JPG
* Sound Recorder
- Type: Analog
- Audio Quality: Low, High
- File Formats: AMR, AWB, WAV
* FM Radio
- Frequency: 87.5MHz to 108MHz (worldwide)
- Background Play: On, Off
- Loudspeaker: On, Off
* Fully unlocked phone; can be used with any carrier, network and SIM card(s)
* Pre-loaded PDA software tools; Calendar, To-Do List, Alarm, Calculator, Unit Converter
* File Manager - Advanced portable storage and organization
* Free 2GB Micro SD card included
* IP Dial: Another great tool for saving you from entering phone numbers like 314159265358979324645.....(Please read our FAQs if you don't know how good this feature is)
* Camera resolution 640x480 = 0.3 Megapixels (MP)
Package Contents for Model CVNZ-M92
* "Beryllium" Mobile Phone
* 2.5mm Earphones
* Power Adapter (110-240V)
* USB Cable
* 2x Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
* User Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
* Does the Beryllium phone come with an analog TV tuner? Yes, watch TV and be happy with the Beryllium.
* Does the phone come with a contract? This phone is contract- free and fully unlocked so it can work with any GSM service provider you choose.
* How many contacts can this phone store? The phone itself can store 500 contacts. Each SIM card usually takes 250 contacts.
* What is speed dial and how do I use it? Speed dial lets you associate your closest contacts with one of the 8 keys of your virtual keyboard (number 2 - 9). To setup your speed dial numbers, go to LOG -> General Call Settings -> Speed Dial -> Set Number, then enable speed dial. To use it, go to Call menu, press and hold any preset number and the phone will automatically dial out.
* What is IP dial and why is it useful? The name is IP dial, but this feature has nothing to do with IP address or the Internet. What it does is to add a preset number to the number that you are intending to dial out. For example, if your preset IP dial number is 1234, and you IP dial Mr. X, who has number 5678, the phone will dial out 12345678 instead of 5678. Some telecommunication companies offer dial-around services, which are generally cheaper than your standard rate, but you will have to dial a preset number in front of your normal number each time. With the IP dial, you can save this preset number to your phone, and each time you want to use it, just select the IP dial function.
* Where can I download some great free music for this phone? We love magnatune.com, great music from all genres. Check out Lara St John's amazing version of Vivaldi's Four Seasons or DJ Cary's Eastern Grooves. Aurgasm.us also has some very delicious tunes.