*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This two way GSM audio spy device calls you from anywhere in the world when it detects sounds around its vicinity. How awesome is that? Simply insert a GSM SIM card and program it to your desired phone number for call back and start doing your spy business from anywhere in the world!
Trying to find out the truth about what's being said behind your back? Now you can and from anywhere in the world. You can even place several CVKA-G108 spy audio devices and set them up at your desired locations like your bedroom, living room, conference room or office. Just insert a SIM card into the audio spy device, send a text message containing the activation letters as stated in the products user manual (e.g. XXX followed by your cellphone number from your mobile phone, then your bug is active and ready for action! The CVKA-G108 is a quad-band product that supports the four global standard GSM frequencies (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, and 1900MHz), so you can be confident of it working anywhere in the world.
This two-way audio spy device comes with a manual switch located next to the SIM card slot. Switching to option (A) only allows you to call the spy audio device and listen in to conversations that are being detected. Option (B) allows the spy audio device to call you when it detects sounds, or if people are talking, while still allowing you the freedom to call the device and listen in to who's talking. This feature makes it much more advanced than other GSM audio bugs on the market today.
At a Glance...
* World Spy Gadget
* Auto Dialing option
* GSM Audio Spy Device
* Primary Function: GSM Two-Way Audio Spy Device
* Materials: Molded Plastic
* Color: Black
* GSM Frequency Compatibility: Quadband (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz)
* Onboard Buttons/Slots:
- USB Input
- LED Light
- LED Light Button
- Two Way Switch
- SIM Card Slot
* Power: Built In Rechargeable Battery
* Dimensions: L:52 x W:40 x H:15 (mm)
* Manufacturers Ref: WSG1679QFEA
* When it detects sound, the spy bug will call your cell phone
* Works World Wide, to date the simplest audio spying solution
* The GSM audio spy device is like a quadband cellphone without a speaker
* The CVKA-G108 takes approx 8 hours to fully charge and can last up to 3-5 days on standby
* You can recharge the spy audio device by connecting the USB charger cable to the power charger
* This product is being sold as an investigative tools for law enforcement or licensed investigators. Anyone else ordering this device should only be ordering it as a simple toy since MANY COUNTRIES STRICTLY PROHIBIT OWNERSHIP OF SPY DEVICES.
Package Contents For CVKA-G108
* Quadband Two-Way Audio Spy Device
* USB Cable
* Power Charger (110-220V)
* User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
* How do I use this thing?
You need to insert a SIM card into the device. Then from your cell phone, you send an SMS to the telephone number associated with the SIM card in the device. The SMS you send should be in the following format:
This is very important. In your SMS message, the telephone number is of the cell phone you are sending the message from, not the telephone number associated with the SIM card. Then send the SMS to the telephone number associated with the SIM card. That's it!
* Can the CVKA-G108 be placed on my mantle piece in the UK and call it form New York to listen in to who's in my home?
Yes you can, the CVKA-G108 is essentially a quad band receiver that works on the global four frequencies, you only have to make sure that the number that you program the CVKA-G108 to call is active, whether you are in New York or Dubai. Make sure you fully charge the audio spy device before you travel. Keep in mind, if you activate the auto sound detection option which lets the spy audio device to call you when it detects sound, then the CVKA- G108 will only be active on standby for 3-5 days.
* If I am listening in on a conversation through the CVKA-G108, how long will the battery last while listening on a conversation
As always, depending on the usage and charge that is left on the GSM spy audio device. It should last as long as 2-3 hours when on full charge, and then less time if the audio bug has already been active for a while.