*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Film scanner for 35mm negatives, slides and roll film. Turn your old 35mm film into modern digital photos. With this new stand alone film scanner, now you do not even need a computer to convert your old 35mm pictures into digital files!
Are you an old time photo hobbyist? Or perhaps your parents or grandparents have a rich collection of old film that you would like to bring into the digital age. Well, instead of taking those old 35mm slides and negatives and paying $2 each to have them scanned by the local shop, now you can do it yourself for a fraction of the cost! With the G111 35mm Film Scanner with LCD and SD Card Slot you can digitize all those precious memories at the comfort of your desk.
Why would you want to digitize old film and slides? Lets face it, what is the point of taking beautiful photos if you cannot share them with people. Whether you need to give some archived photos to a business client or to your family members, it is very inconvenient to develop your old film rolls yourself or take them to the local photo shop every time you need some new prints. Now in less than 4 seconds per picture, you can turn any old 35mm photo into a 4.2MP rich color image. This is the quickest, cheapest and most convenient way to share old pictures!
There is an additional benefit of using the G111 to digitize those old photos - safety. If you lost those old 35mm photos due to fire, theft, or simple age decomposition, they are lost forever, which would be devastating. However, once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse. This is really a small investment in both convenience and safety for all those irreplaceable photos.
If high quality and speedy film scanning wasn't enough, this model film scanner also has an LCD viewscreen plus TV OUT which allows you to view the film you are working on as well as photos saved on the inserted SD card. With a one button touch you can do a slideshow review of all your newly saved photos for more efficient work or entertainment.
At a Glance...
* Scanner for 35mm film, slides, negatives
* Stand alone unit (no computer needed)
* Saves scans as JPEG files to SD card
* Package includes everything you need to get started
* Main Function: 35mm Stand alone high resolution film scanner
* Color: Black
* LCD screen: 2.5 Inch TFT (960x240 resolution)
* Scan Time: 4 Seconds (worlds fastest!)
- 35mm Color
- 35mm B & W
- Negative Film
- Color Slide
- Black and White Slide
* Picture Scan:
- Image Format: JPEG
- Image Sensor: 5MP
- Dots per inch: 1800DPI
- Image Size: 2520 x 1680
- Shutter: 1/11 sec
* Buttons / IO:
- Power ON/OFF
- SD Card Slot (support up to 16 GB SDHC)
- TV OUT
- Film Tray Feed
- USB/Power IN
* Picture Adjustment:
- Rotate +/- 90
- Film type select
- Auto Color Balance
- Auto Exposure
* Power Supply: 5V via USB or Power Adapter (100-240V)
* Dimensions: 82mm x 86mm x 152mm (L x W x H)
* Manufacturer Ref: C5A118F121C7
* Backup those old slides and negatives for safety - humidity and age can wear down even the best saved film, so digitize your old filmstock now so you do not lose any precious old photos
* Teachers and librarians can take old slides and turn them into JPEG files to use on computers and carry around more easily
* Help your parents or grandparents share the old family photos with the younger generation
* Supports NTSC/PAL TV out interface through a 3.5mm video jack
* 3:2 actual photograph ratio
* Real-time actual live color preview on LCD
Package Contents for Model CVKB-G111
* 35mm Film Scanner
* Video Out Cable
* Instruction Book - English
* Film Brush
* Roll Film Tray
* Negative Film Tray
* Slide Tray
* Power Adapter (100-240V, 50/60hz)