*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Multi-platform handheld gaming entertainment station, which is often lovingly called the Delightfully Small (DS) gaming entertainment system. Our popular portable gaming system in the original white color and available with the latest firmware to make a great product even better than ever!
Remember all those classic video games from the 80s? Nintendo, Sega, Neo-Geo and Capcom from the dawn of console gaming? Now you can play them again in an easy to use hand held form factor! The CVFH-N03-4G is the portable emulator system we have all been waiting for - it comes with a proper control pad and buttons along with a huge 4 GB internal memory! Capable of storing thousands of cool videogame ROM's from the most popular 8-bit and 16-bit systems, this ultra-fun device is capable of keeping even the most demanding gamer entertained for the next ten millenniums.
While this is a great portable game system, the fun just doesn't stop there, because this unit is also an excellent portable media player. Plug in a mini-SD card or transfer media from your computer and you can quickly be enjoying movies and music on the go. The number of video and audio formats you can play is simply amazing (MP3, MPEG4, FLAC, WMV, and more), making this unit way better than the equivalent "name brand" units on the market today for playing your favorite digital media files. Everyone has seen those media players on the marketplace today called "MP5 player", well this one is so good we should be calling it an MP10 player!
At a Glance...
* The famous "Multi-platform Handheld Gaming Entertainment Station", also called the Dingoo A320
* 4 GB's of internal memory
* 2.8 inch QVGA LCD screen
* Plays a variety of classic video game console favorites
* Plays a variety of music and video formats including WMA, WMV, MP3, MP4, and many more!
* This is the one hand held unit that even the most discriminating gamer can love
* Primary Function: Gaming and media player entertainment system
* Display: 2.8 inch QVGA LTPS (Low Temperature PolySilicon) LCD Screen
- Internal 4GB
- External Mini SD card
* Controller Design: D-pad
* Gaming Console Modes:
- NES (Nintendo Entertainment System - 8bit)
- SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System - 16bit)
- Sega Genesis (Sega Mega-Drive - 16-bit)
- GBA (Nintendo Game Boy Advance)
- Neo-Geo (SNK Neo-Geo)
- CPS1 and CPS2 (CAPCOM, arcade game systems, 1st and 2nd edition)
* Compatible Video Formats: FLV, WMV, ASF, RM, AVI, MPEG, MP4, RMVB, SWF
* Compatible Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC
* I/O Slots:
- Earphone jack
- Mini-USB slot
- Mini-SD slot
- AV OUT (output to TV - NTSC or PAL, 16:9 or 4:3)
- Stereo Speakers
* Additional Media Functions:
- FM Radio with recording function
- Voice Recorder (MP3, WAV)
- Image viewer (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG)
- Ebook reader (with text to speech function)
* Languages: Languages: English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Japanese, Korean, Russian
* Dimensions: 125mm x 56mm x 14mm (L x W x H)
* Manufacturer Ref: C244B8F4E8
* Introduce your children to 8-bit and 16-bit gaming coolness and never hear another "I'm so bored" complaint from them again
* NES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System - 16bit) = FC (Nintendo Family Computer, 8-bit)
* SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System - 16bit) = SFC (Nintendo Super Family Computer, 16-bit)
* We are the only China Wholesale Electronics company that stocks the Dingoo A320 and will ship it out to you within 24-hours of your order!
* Video locations = [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngD6pbacHSU] and [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJCft56cy0]
* Model CVFH-N03-4G Portable Game Unit
* AC Adapter
* Mini-USB adapter
* User Manual - English
* AV Cable
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
* Does this come with any type of directions as to how I am supposed to load the games onto the unit? I'm not too familiar with ROM's.
There are many FAQs on the Internet regarding ROMs and where to obtain them. These are downloaded and transferred to the appropriate folder for use.
* Where can I look to find games or emulators?
We cannot provide direct links, but if you do a google search for the Dingoo A320 or Gemei X760 you will find a lot of user forums with loads of useful information.
* Does this unit support the Nintendo FC and SFC?
Yes it does. Those are just alternate names for the NES and SNES (NES Nintendo Entertainment System = FC Nintendo Family Computer ; SNES Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System = SFC Nintendo Super Family Computer)
* I suck at using Google, can you at least give me the addresses for some of the websites and forums you mentioned?
There are many sites and even a lot of facebook groups devoted to the Dingoo A320 and A330, however here are a few to get started, [http://dingoo-digital.com/], [http://dingoo-a320.dcemu.co.uk/], [http://boards.dingoonity.org/]