*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Bluetooth bracelet with vibration and caller number display for ultimate convenience. Tell time as well as receive vibration alerts when you get a call. This double combo Bluetooth bracelet is made with all round stainless steel for extra durability, without compromising on performance and looks.
Have you ever missed a few calls on your cell phone? Then this new Bluetooth bracelet is bound to be your new best friend! It comes in a nice looking stainless steel metallic finish and is both comfortable and fashionable to wear. Just use the Bluetooth bracelet as you would a normal Bluetooth device. It's very simple and very straight forward to use.
The Bluetooth bracelet vibrates when you receive calls and displays the caller ID's number so you can decide whether or not you want to fish your phone out of your pocket or bag. This Bluetooth bracelet not only looks cool, but also makes your busy life just that much easier to handle.
At a Glance...
* Bluetooth and watch bracelet
* Vibrates when receiving a call
* Really cool gadget to have for yourself and also makes a great gift
* Primary Function: Bluetooth bracelet with vibration function and LCD display
* Display Size: 20mm wide
* Bluetooth version: 1.2
* Frequency range: 2.4GHz
* Active use time: 60 hours
* Dimensions: W:17 x Diameter: 75 (mm)
* Manufacturer Ref: F8966A0770D7
* Attractive silver color
* Charging time: 2 hours
* Can be used just as a bracelet
* Caller ID (only shows numbers not name)
* Can charge using your laptop or home PC via the USB cable provided
Package Contents for Model CVFM-B13
* Bluetooth Bracelet with Time Display
* USB Charger
* AC Power Adapter (100-240V 50/60HZ)
* User Manual - English
Frequently Asked Questions
* How do I pair this Bluetooth bracelet with my phone?
When the bracelet is turned off, press and hold the button on the bracelet until the screen displays"Pairing." Only let go of the button once the screen shows "Pairing." Then you can connect your phone to the bracelet just like you would connect to any other Bluetooth device.
* Will the bracelet display my contacts' names?
No, it only displays the phone number.